Changes to these terms
We reserve the right to change these terms at any time. The terms displayed on the site when you visit will be the terms that apply to you for that visit.
ARC membership is open to Schools and other Learning Settings, Virtual Schools, Psychologists and Higher Education Institutions who commit to supporting the development of best practice and understanding of attachment within education.
There are two tiers of membership, depending on the number of users required to login. please note this is per school/setting.
Tier 1 (Under 400 pupil and 60 log ins): £125.00 excl. VAT
Tier 2 (Over 400 pupils and 200 log ins): £250.00 excl. VAT
Redemption of vouchers for membership
Block booked memberships are valid for redemption for four academic terms from date of initial block booking purchase.
Events and conferences
All events or conferences are available on a first come, first served basis. The fee for a whole day event covers lunch and refreshments throughout the day
We will confirm receipt of your booking (but please note that this does not confirm the event will go ahead).
We reserve the right to amend the event programme where circumstances dictate.
We reserve the right to cancel or postpone events when viable numbers are not reached and will do our best to rearrange dates wherever possible. You will be contacted as soon as possible if, for any reason, we need to cancel or postpone the event.
Should an event be cancelled due to the main speaker being ill, we will rearrange the event and notify delegates. The health and safety of all delegates, speakers, staff and other participants is our main priority. We reserve the right to make changes to the programme or event at any time to ensure compliance with the latest risk assessment and public health advice.
Payment for all events and conferences must be paid in full, 14 days prior to the event/conference.
EVENT CANCELLATION POLICY
Cancellation fees are based upon the notice given and the type of event. By booking venues and speakers, we are committed to a certain level of cost and therefore need to implement a cancellation policy.
ARC Events and Conferences
More than 10 weeks £50 admin charge.
Within 10 weeks of conference 25% charge.
Within 6 weeks of conference 50% charge.
Within 4 weeks of conference 100% charge.
Name changes and substitutions – no charge applicable.
For all events please note:
We are not able to refund any travel or accommodation costs incurred by you (or your school/college) should arrangements be made and the event is subsequently cancelled or postponed.
We are unable to transfer bookings from one event to another and this will be subject to the cancellation charges outlined.
Cancellation due to adverse weather conditions
We will endeavour to run all events as advertised and will inform you if they cannot proceed due to bad weather.
If you are unable to attend, because of bad weather, contact us as soon as possible on 01789 204339. If the event goes ahead as planned, we will regard non-attendance as a cancellation. If the event is cancelled by ARC following a risk assessment due to bad weather conditions, we will organise a partial refund.
Your use of this website
The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all content included on this site is either owned by us or acknowledged by us. You may use the material on this website for your own private study, non-commercial research, and non-commercial instructional or educational purposes (including use on an educational intranet restricted to authenticated users). You may not use any content on this site for any other purpose without our prior written consent. Examples of prohibited use include (without limitation):
- Reproducing any content for commercial purposes; or
- Inclusion of any content on any other website (whether commercial or not).
- All rights enquiries should be directed to email@example.com
You must not use this site to transmit or upload or otherwise publish:
- any material that is defamatory, abusive, obscene, of a harassing nature or in any other way offensive; or
- material that infringes anyone else’s copyright or other intellectual property rights, or that infringes any right of privacy, confidentiality or legal privilege.
You agree not to use any mechanism, device, software, script or routine to affect the proper functioning of the site. You agree not take any action that places an unreasonable burden or excessive load on our system(s). You agree not to infect the site with any computer programming routine (e.g. any virus, worm, time bomb, cancelbot or trojan horse) that may damage, interfere with, delay, intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
Linking to our site
You do not need our permission to link directly to pages on this site. However pages from this site must load into the user’s entire window without being “framed” in any way by other content;
- You may not incorporate content (for example, an individual image) into any page on your website without our prior written consent; and
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of a new link.
- For statistical purposes to track how many individual unique users we have and how often they visit our websites. We collect data listing which of our pages are most frequently visited and by which types of users and from which countries.
- We use third parties to collect anonymous user information, sometimes through cookies and web beacons. Click here (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245) to learn more about how we use a third party service to collect and use information.
- Flash cookies may be used to store user preferences for media player functionality and without them some video content may not render correctly.
- You can turn cookies off but if you do this you may not be able to use all services on our websites and you might see more pop-ups and other intrusive messages, as we won’t be able to limit what you see using cookies. You will, however, still be able to view site content.
Our website liability to you
Link to third party sites
Any links to third party websites are provided to you only as a convenience. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of that website, and we are not liable for the content of any site to which we link.
Every effort has been made to ensure we have the rights to display all material included on this website. However, if you believe any material is being used in breach of copyright, please contact the Attachment Research Community on email@example.com
Accuracy of content
We take reasonable care to ensure that the information appearing on this site is accurate and up-to-date. However, errors and omissions do occur, and you should not take the accuracy of the information for granted, but should check directly with us using the contact details provided on this site. None of the material contained in this site is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
Exclusion of liability
This site is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. We are not liable for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from use of this site. Examples of loss or damage for which we are not liable include (but are not limited to) any loss or damage resulting from:
- Your reliance on or use of any information or material obtained either directly or indirectly from the use of this site;
- The transmission, reception or use by any person of information by about or to you;
- Any inaccuracies in any information on this site; or
- The unavailability of this site