An ‘Attachment Aware’ approach lies at the heart of much of the best teaching and learning in many highly effective settings – in other words it is core business and something schools can address that will make a difference to mental health. ARC can help by connecting you to best practice.
By joining ARC you are committed to being an ‘Attachment Aware Setting’.
ARC annual membership starts from £100 + VAT
There are two tiers of membership, depending on the number of users required to login. Note this is per school/setting.
Tier 1 (Under 400 pupil and 60 logins): £100.00 + VAT
Tier 2 (Over 400 pupils and 200 logins): £200.00 + VAT
- Promoting inclusion and preventing exclusion
- Developing effective strategies to support children and adults
- Promoting high quality training
- Sharing your learning with the ARC network
- Working safely and with supervision.
- A network of schools committed to developing best practice – peer support, case studies, projects, action research
- School audit, planning and research tools – to focus staff training and school improvement [links to mental health and well-being - useful for Ofsted]
- A network of support - Virtual Heads, trainers, psychologists and Universities
- Certificates for your school and letter head
- ARC Member - a voluntarily aspirational standard that celebrates good practice
- ARC Research Partner – when action research or case study has been validated by an HEI research partner
- National Conference
- Workshops – sharing the challenges and best practice
- Timpson books
- Timpson award